Monday, April 27, 2009
- AROHA SPARKLING ELDERFLOWER AND RHUBARB
- PHOENIX ORGANIC COLA / ORGANIC LEMONADE
- PHOENIX GUAVA & APPLE JUICE
- EMERSONS PILSNER
- LIPTON GREEN TEA (CITRUS FLAVOUR)
- MAC'S SOUR GREEN APPLE JUICE
- ALLGANICS LEMON LIME & BITTERS
- ALLGANICS SPARKLING APPLE & FEIJOA
- ICED CHAMOMILE TEA
- SAN PELLEGRINO LIMONATA
- SPIDERS (WITH TIP TOP VANILLA / SPRITE)
- HOMEMADE MILKSHAKES (CAN'T FIND ANY GOOD ONES IN TOWN, WISH WE HAD A 'SHAKE SHACK')
- THIS DRINK I HAD ONE TIME WITH GUAVA & VALERIAN ROOT (ANYONE HELP OUT?)
- PASSIONFRUIT MIRINDA (SOMETIMES)
- CHOCOLATE SOY MILK
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
ARTICLES I SAW AND WANTED TO READ WHILST BROWSING ONLINE JOURNAL ARCHIVES AT 4AM TRYIN TO FINISH ESSAY
Playing with fear: parkour and the mobility of emotion
Saville, Stephen John
Social & Cultural Geography, vol. 9, no. 8, pp. 891-914, Dec 2008
Yin, Jing, and Miike, Yoshitaka
A textual analysis of fortune cookie sayings: How Chinese are they?
Howard Journal of Communications. 19 (1, January/March), 18-43.
Glynn, Carrroll J., Huge, Michael, Reineke, Jason B., Hardy, Bruce W., and Shanahan, James
When Oprah intervenes: Political correlates of daytime talk show viewing
Journal of Broadcasting and Electronic Media. 51 (2, July), 228-244.
Mary Bucholtz, Nancy Bermudez, Victor Fung, Rosalva Vargas, and Lisa Edwards: Journal of English Linguistics, Mar 2008; vol. 36: pp. 62 - 87.
Subterranean days of rage: How magazine letters to the editor in 1952 foretold a generation of revolution
American Journalism. 24 (1, Winter), 59-88.
The Pleasantville effect: Nostalgia and the visual framing of (white) suburbia.
Western Journal of Communication. 70 (3, July), 212-233.
WILLIAM DOUGLAS and BETH M. OLSON
Communication Research, Feb 1996; vol. 23: pp. 73 - 99
"All about nothing": Difference, affect, and Seinfeld.
Television and New Media. 6 (2, May), 200-223.